Suhail Khadra, M.D., F.A.C.C., is the Director of the Cath Lab at Stroger Hospital of Cook County. He is also Assistant professor of medicine at Rush University Medical College.
- He is a graduate from University of Damascus Medical School.
- He did his internal medicine residency, a year as chief medical resident, and then his cardiology fellowship at Cook County Hospital.
- He is Board Certified in internal medicine, cardiology, and interventional cardiology.
- Special interests: all interventional cardiology procedures, including coronary artery stenting, and implantation of cardiac devices, like permanent pacemakers, and AICD.
- Research interest: pharmaceutical, and device therapies in the management of acute coronary syndrome.